Project Home • Wiki • Known Issues • External Project Link • Contact Project
applications by Dominic Watson (http://fusion.dominicwatson.co.uk/).
CFStatic takes care of:
* Minifies your files for you using YuiCompressor
* Compiles your LESS CSS for you
* Compiles your CoffeeScript for you
* Dependency configuration through JavaDoc style documentation
* Easy, zero-code, switching between inclusion of raw source files and minified files
* Small API, only 4 public methods (including the constructor)
code can be put in production
* Minified files are saved to disk, CF is not involved in serving the files
Source : https://github.com/teamcfadvance/cfstatic/
Issues : https://github.com/teamcfadvance/cfstatic/issues/
CfStatic was originally authored by Dominic Wilson (http://fusion.dominicwatson.co.uk). In February 2015 Dominic donated the project to Team CF Advance for continuing support and development.
If you'd like to help develop CfStatic, please join our contributors on GitHub!
The framework has been written with CFMX and above in mind. However, tests have only been run on Railo 3.2x, Open BlueDragon 2.02 and Adobe ColdFusion 9.0.1.
This project has an external bug tracker. You can find it here:
Adobe and the Adobe product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.